- Become an EU citizen: Live, study and work freely in Cyprus and any other EU country including France and Germany. Once applicants are granted citizenship – which includes EU citizenship- they have the right of establishment in all EU and EEA countries as well as Switzerland. They also have the right to set up a business or work in any EU country as well as being eligible to vote in the elections in EU countries, such as, Malta.
- Visa-free travel to more than 170 countries: Cypriot citizenship provides visa‐free travel to more than 170 countries in the world, including the UK, Canada, Australia and almost all Western countries.
- Freedom for you and your family: live, work and attend schools or universities in Cyprus or in any other EU country.
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus: Under The Cyprus Citizenship via Investment programme, you are not required to live in Cyprus and there is no maximum or minimum residential requirement.
- Pass on EU citizenship by descent to future generations whether they are born in or outside Cyprus: All your close family members, including your dependent adult children aged up to 28 and fully financial dependent parents of any age, can benefit from the program by acquiring and maintaining EU citizenship.
- Benefit from Cyprus’ no double taxation agreement seven if you make it your permanent residence: Taxation under the Cypriot tax system is based on domicile and residence – not citizenship, therefore, there is no taxon income received outside of Cyprus.
Please download our brochure to gain a more in-depth look at the Citizenship requirements for Cyprus