The Economic Dominica Citizenship Programme is the most affordable of its kind where you can obtain a Golden Visa by making a contribution of as little as US$100,000.
As a member of the British Commonwealth, holding a Dominican passport will grant you visa-free access to over 95 countries, including the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Ireland. There are no requirements to reside in Dominica at any time to obtain Dominican citizenship. Moreover, most applications are granted within just 8-12 weeks..
The programme has been running since 1993, having firmly established itself in the market and acquiring sufficient experience when processing applications. The programme offers accelerated processing times as well as the most affordable route to full, legal citizenship of any of the Citizenship by Investment Programmes in the world.
No interview and no travel requirement needed to obtain a Dominican citizenship
There is no mandatory interview requirement needed to acquire Dominican Citizenship – however, an interview may be required at the discretion of the Dominican government. Therefore, there is no travel requirement set in place during an applicant’s application process for the Domincan programme.
If an interview is required, it usually would be held in Dominica. Nevertheless, if you are unable to attend an interview in Dominica, interviews may be held at certain centres outside of Dominica; subject to the applicant’s own costs.
A Dominican passport will be ready within 12 weeks
Once an application is approved, we will submit a passport application on our client’s behalf and send the passport via special courier to their home address. No other programme in the world provides such a prompt and efficient service to obtain a passport within weeks of the application submission.
There are only two investment options for this citizenship programme:
- A contribution of at least US$100,000 to the Government Fund; or
- An investment of at least US$200,000 in approved real estate
The laws of Dominica recognise and allow dual citizenship; therefore, there is no need for an applicant on the Economic Dominica Citizenship programme to renounce their current citizenship/s. Furthermore, Dominica does not notify authorities regarding your country of residence or attaining citizenship status in Dominica. There are no requirements for applicants to reside in Dominica as a means of holding their Dominican citizen status.
What are the benefits of this second citizenship programme?
- Visa-free travel to over 95 countries, including but not limited to the Schengen Area and United Kingdom
- There are no wealth, inheritance or capital gains taxes
- Countless lifestyle benefits, including the option to visit and/or live on a scenic and environmentally-friendly island
- Applicant can receive a second passport within just 8-12 weeks
- There is no requirement to work in or visit Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- No double taxation
The requirements are:
- Good health
- Basic knowledge of the English language
- Completing one of the two different investment options:
– Non refundable contribution to the government fund (starting from US $100,000); or
– Invest in pre-approved real estate programs (US$ 200,000 plus government fees)
As with comparable programmes, such as the St Kitts and Nevis citizenship, the value of an applicant’s contribution increases if they are adding a spouse and/or any dependants to their application. Similarly, there is a mandatory government fee starting from US$25,000, which will also vary depending on the number of dependants there are on an applicant’s application.
The Dominican Second Citizenship application process is confidential, with no disclosure of or exchange of information, except where necessary checks are to be carried out by an authorised due diligence agency.