The Economic Dominica Citizenship Program is the most affordable of its kind where you can obtain a golden visa by making a contribution of as little as US$100,000.
As a member of the British Commonwealth, holding a Dominica passport grant you visa-free access to over 95 countries including the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Ireland. You don’t have to reside in Dominica at any time to gain this golden visa, and most applications are granted within just 8-12 weeks.
The programme has been running since 1993 and is established and experienced in processing applications. It has quick processing times and offers the most affordable route to full, legal citizenship of any of the Citizenship by Investment Programmes in the world.
No Interview and no travel needed to Dominica
There is no mandatory interview requirement to acquire Dominican Citizenship, however an interview may be required at the discretion of the Dominican government. Therefore, there is no requirement to travel to Dominica during your application process.
If an interview is required, it would usually be held in Dominica. However, if you are unable to attend an interview in Dominica, interviews may be held at certain centres outside of Dominica, at your own costs.
Your Dominican passport will be with you in just 12 weeks
Once your application is approved, we will submit an passport application on your behalf and send your passport via special courier to your home address. No other programme in the world provides such a prompt opportunity to gain a passport within just weeks.
There are two investment options for this citizenship program:
- Contribute at least US$100,000 to the Government Fund; or
- Invest at least US$200,000 in approved real estate
The laws of Dominica recognise and allow dual citizenship and you are not required to renounce your other citizenship. Furthermore, Dominica does not notify authorities of your country of residence or citizenship about your Dominican citizenship. You are not required to reside in Dominica to keep your citizen’s status.
What are the benefits of this second citizenship program?
- Visa-free travel to over 95 countries including the schengen area and United Kingdom
- There are no wealth, inheritance or capital gains taxes
- Countless lifestyle benefits including option to visit or live in a beautiful natural environment
- You can receive the second passport within just 8-12 weeks
- There is no requirement to work in or even visit Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- No double taxation
The requirements are:
- Excellent health
- Basic knowledge of English
- Completing one of the two different investment options:
- Non refundable contribution to the government fund (starting from US $100,000); or
- Invest in pre-approved real estate programs (US$ 200,000 plus government fees)
As with comparable programs such as the St Kitts and Nevis citizenship, the value of your contribution increases if you are adding your spouse and any dependants to your application. Similarly, there is a mandatory government fee starting from US$25,000 which will also vary with the number of dependants on your application.
The Dominican Second Citizenship application process is confidential, with no disclosure of or exchange of information, except where necessary checks are to be carried out by an authorised due diligence agency.